In the packed version (available in release archives, or in the tagged branches in SVN), the most useful items have been included:
- EventManager.js part of History Keeper
- History.js – unFocus.History Keeper
- FlashPlayerInfo.js – provides information about the installed Flash Player version.
- SwfUtilities.js – contains a method to retrieve a swf HTML element reference
- SwfHTML.js – outputs html to the browser
Additionally, there are other tools included in source form:
- SwfCommunicator.js – and it’s dependencies.
- ObjectPatentMagic.js – This IE activation patch is it’s own thing, and is included for convenience.
Finally, there is an experimental tool that go under the SwfHTML umbrella as well:
- SwfShim.js and SwfShim.as (and it’s dependencies). This is working now, but is a mess inside. As soon as I figure out how to forward the flashvars, I’ll call this complete, and make a release. If I can’t figure that out, or if it isn’t possible, this will have to be rethought. The idea of this is to use a small swf to load the main swf. This would solve a couple of different issues with various embed methods, and Patent Magic, as well as provide a sneaky vector to easily implement ExpressInstall – a feature for which there seems to be precious little documentation.